Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome!

Being a believer of counting your blessings, I adhere to do this everyday. I hope you will find the articles and the multi-media entertaining. I've always loved to write since I was 15: When my English professor, Ms. Santos would let us read the Diary of Anne Frank. I would procrastinate due to the fact, it looks like the picture of that young girl is gloomy. Not really something of a plus for me to read this auto-biography.

But lo and behold! Once I started to read the journal of this adolescent set on World War II and concentration camps, I become sucked in her world. I unite with her in spirit as she fell in love with a neighborhood boy, her daily duties helping the family out and finally, when she is starting to get sick. You can't help but feel a sense of wistful sadness as she passed away a few days short before her native country was freed of the Nazis. Her notations became our window to a historic era and ultimately, to her heart and undying spirit.

From the moment I dropped the book, more novels, interviews and a lot of articles throughout the years, I was able to learn to write with guiless skill. I feel it is a gift with a purpose: To share
through my experiences with others, nuggets of wisdom and inspiration.

I hope you will love the articles you'll be reading as such as I have enjoyed creating them. Let the mouse and tapping of the keyboards begin!

2 comments:

  1. This is dedicated to my daughter, AJ..You're the greatest thing that happened to me. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jinky! I'm going to LOVE reading along with you!Keep me posted on your articles and posts...
    Judith
    PS I'm looking forward to our coffee this week. What day is best? I'm booked all day on Tuesday, and available after 9:30 am on Wednesday. Otherwise, pretty wwide open at this time.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete